The University of Northern Colorado’s Monfort College of Business has announced the winners of the 2022 Entrepreneurial Challenge. After competing in the semifinals, five Open Division participants and five Collegiate Division participants presented their pitches in the finals event on March 9.
The following are winners for the Open Division:
- First place ($11,000): GelSana Therapeutics
- Second place ($9,000): Slick Tools
- Third place ($5,000): RD Flows
The following are winners for the Collegiate Division:
- First place ($10,000): Submission Nutrition
- Second place ($8,000): Blue Path
- Third place ($3,000): Audition Advocate
- Fourth place tie ($2,000): Eclecticism
- Fourth place tie ($2,000): Your Pianist
The Entrepreneurial Challenge is an annual startup venture competition hosted by the Monfort College of Business for the enrichment of student experiential learning at UNC. Learn more about the Entrepreneurial Challenge at https://mcb.unco.edu/e-challenge/.